Estonian University of Life Sciences
- T 0
- Technology and Natural Sciences
Estonian University of Life Sciences is the only university in Estonia whose priorities in academic and research activities provide the sustainable development of natural resources necessary for the existence of Man as well as the preservation of heritage and habitat. According to QS World University Rankings by Subject (2023), the Estonian University of Life Sciences is one of top 100 universities in the world in the field of agriculture and forestry, ranked 37. The university also belongs to the top 1% most cited research facilities in the world.
Foreigners are welcome to the Estonian University of Life Sciences as well. You can read more about admissions here: https://www.emu.ee/en/admissions/
Angebot auf der BeSt
We currently offer following full English-language degree programmes:
- Veterinary Medicine (integrated studies, 6 years)
- Landscape Architecture (Master's studies)
- Environmental Governance and Adaptation to Climate Change (joint Master's programme of EMÜ and University of Tartu)
- Planning and Analysis in Multifunctional Forestry
as well as
There are also many courses taught in English.
We have a large number of partner universities and welcome exchange students.